This is another one of those teaser posts where I say that I will have stuff up soon, but not yet. My poor computer is dying right now, due to lack of energy.
However, I can tell you a few things:
- 400,000 people at the March
- 10,000-16,000 people at the Mass at the National Shrine
- 27,000 people at the Youth Rally/Mass in the Stadium
- Mostly polite people, no violence
- Awesome protest. Awesomely done.
It was beautiful. May the right to life for ALL people, no matter their stage in life, be respected and CHERISHED!