Cool. Apparently I got nominated for Versatile Blogger. Is that like an award for the blogger with the most interesting manifestation of ADHD? If so, awesome. Seems a bit like a chain-letter thingy, but it looks like fun.
So I was nominated by The Lame Housewife.
Yep, this is definitely a chain letter kind of thing although its a neat way to see other blogs.
Las Reglas Son:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.
My 15 Nominations are:
- Conversion Diary
- All Things Christ
- Free Range Kids (I’m going to be doing a blog post about this site. Its one of my favorites!)
- Live Action
- Bound South
- Life After Ministry (Definitely not a good Catholic site, but useful info anyways.)
- The Anchoress
- The Curt Jester
- Creative Minority Report
- Barefoot and Pregnant
- Progressive Ex-Mormon (I don’t always agree, but it makes for interesting mullings)
- What Does The Prayer Really Say?
- Saint Peter’s List
- Stop HHS
I will inform (as much as I can) these other bloggers (since some of them technically aren’t blogs) later. As far as 7 random things:
- Tako Salad (not to be confused with Taco Salad) has got to be God’s gift to my tastebuds, by way of Japan.
- I wore a veil to Christmas Eve Mass. Mr. Serrano even liked it.
- I’m looking forward to living in a poverty and violence stricken country. Bienvenidos a México!
- I’m really hoping my cat isn’t just a fat, bloated, fluff ball and really hoping that she has little kitty fluffballs on the way.
- My “mini-shrine” has now taken over a section of wall, and a dresser, and includes a Precious Moments (Mexican rip-off) version of Nuestra Señora de Guadalupe. Its freaking adorable.
- I am seriously considering using a hair-dryer to get rid of all our yucky snow.
- I am in love with the home improvement shows on cable, like “Property Brothers”. Talk about inspiration.
So, gracias, Lame Housewife.